Prepayment Charge Calculator
BECOME MORTGAGE FREE SOONER
Use our prepayment charge calculator to estimate the prepayment charge that would apply to your mortgage loan if you made a full or partial prepayment today.
RFA Bank of Canada Mortgage Prepayment Calculator
Use our mortgage prepayment charge calculator to estimate the prepayment charge that would apply to your mortgage loan if you made a full or partial prepayment as of today’s date.
Would You Like to Make a Full or Partial Prepayment?
Maximum Annual Prepayment Privilege
From the dropdown menu, select the percentage of your original mortgage loan amount that you can prepay without paying a prepayment charge. You can find this information in your mortgage loan documentation.
Do You Have a Solutions Mortgage?
To determine if you have a Solutions mortgage, please refer to your mortgage loan documentation.
Term Maturity Date
Enter the maturity date of your mortgage. This is the date that the term ends. This is not the date you expect to have the mortgage paid off in full. You can find this information in your mortgage loan documentation.
Enter the interest rate that you received on your current mortgage. You can find this information in your mortgage loan documentation.
Enter the outstanding balance that you still owe on your mortgage (not the original amount that you borrowed).
The RFA Bank of Canada Mortgage Prepayment Charge Calculator is for demonstration purposes only. Prepayment charge results are based on the information you provide and are estimates only. The actual prepayment charge may differ. To obtain the amount of the exact prepayment charge and other fees which may be applicable, please contact Customer Service. If you have a Street Loyalty mortgage that bases its IRD calculation using the applicable Government of Canada bond rate, please contact us. Actual mortgage rates may fluctuate and are subject to change at any time.
Please click here for additional mortgage prepayment information.
You may be subject to an additional Reinvestment Fee. Please reference your mortgage documentation or contact us for more information.
To learn more about how prepayment charges are calculated please click here.
Have questions about your payments? Call us between 8am-8pm ET at 1.877.416.7873 or request a call.
Want to explore our other calculators?
Choose a mortgage calculator to get started.
Rates effective March 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET.
Street Capital Prime Rate – 3.95%
Bank of Canada Benchmark Rate – 5.19%
Check out our everyday low mortgage rates. Need more information? Contact us today!
- Street Capital posted rates are provided for information only and are not guaranteed for any particular product.
- Additional fees, premiums and/or restrictions may apply.
- Interest rates, terms and products are subject to Street Capital’s credit granting criteria and may change at any time without notice.
- Street Capital Prime Rate is the annual rate of interest that is established by Street Capital and may change at any time at our discretion.
- Changes in Street Capital Prime Rate will result in a plus or minus adjustment in the adjustable interest rate offered through an Adjustable Rate Mortgage.
- Interest rates are calculated semi-annually, not in advance